top of page

Birmingham City Council

To contact BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL please click here.

Birmingham City Council have a daily update on the city’s response to COVID-19 and the effect on services read more

Keep up to date with email updates sign up here

Council help and support during Coroanvirus read more.


  • Meals and food support

  • Domestic abuse support 

  • Business support

  • Supermarket opening times

  • Support if you are self isolating

To report a blocked drain online please click here.

Alternatively you can report by phone by calling (0121) 303 6644 but please read the information on the web page first.

Recent Posts

See All

The most recent open meeting of the Selly Park South Neighbourhood forum was held at 7.30 pm on Tuesday 17 January 2023 at Christchurch Pershore Road. Minutes of these meeting will be published short

bottom of page